What is the WDBC Advisor Group?
The WDBC Advisor Group is a special affiliated category for firms that work with engineering companies in some capacity in the water design-build sector. The purpose in creating this category is to provide a means for WDBC members to further engage and actively work with affiliated businesses in the pursuit of achieving best practices required for the design-build delivery of water and wastewater systems.
For those firms, this participation approach provides those water industry practitioners, who support the mission and vision of WDBC, with distinct engagement opportunities to pursue business ventures and gain further recognition of their services in the water design-build industry.
Who Should Join the Advisor Group?
This group includes firms providing a variety of services in the water design-build industry such as legal, financial, equipment suppliers, non-engineering consultants, contractors, vendors, trade associations, and academic institutions.
What Do WDBC Advisors Do?
As a WDBC Advisor, a representative of your firm will actively:
- Participate in work groups and committees to develop practitioner guides, etc., that improve the practice of collaborative project delivery.
- Provide input into ongoing industry research, surveys, and studies.
In addition, Advisor firms have access to selected WDBC publications, research documents, and education tools.
Immediate Advisor Firm Benefits
- Acknowledgment/link on WDBC’s website and Handbook insert
- Special community forum for use in addressing industry practices
- E-News profiles and blog publication opportunities
- Advisor Member Certificate for company use in exhibits and promotional materials
- $5,000 annually
- In-Kind participation in Advisor workgroups
- In-Kind collaboration to promote objectives
Become an Advisor
Email completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Hanifin Bonner, Executive Operations Manager
P.O. Box 1924
Edgewater, MD 21037
All membership applications are approved by the WDBC Board of Directors. The application includes a signed statement that the applicant will abide by the WDBC bylaws and antitrust compliance policy and all other policy documents of the Council.