What it is the WDBC’s Advisor Group
The WDBC Advisor Group is a special affiliated “category” for firms work with engineering companies in some capacity in the water design-build sector. The purpose in creating this category is to provide a means for WDBC members to further engage and actively work with affiliated businesses in the pursuit of achieving best practices require for the design-build delivery of water and wastewater systems.
For those firms, this participation approach provides those water industry practitioners, who support the mission and vision of WDBC, with distinct engagement opportunities to pursue business ventures and gain further recognition of their services in the water design-build industry
Who Should Join the Advisor Group
This group includes firms providing a variety of services in the water design-build industry such as the legal and finance, equipment suppliers, non-engineering consultants, contractors, vendors, trade associations and academia institutions.
What WDBC Advisors Do!
As a WDBC Advisor, a representative of your firm will actively,
- participate in workgroups, committees to develop practitioner guides, etc. that improve the practice of collaborative project delivery
- provide input into ongoing industry research, surveys and studies.
In addition, Advisor forms have access to selected WDBC member publications, research documents and education tools.
Immediate Advisor Firm Benefits
- Acknowledgment/link on a new Advisor pages on WDBC’s website and Handbook insert
- Special community forum for use in addressing industry practices
- e-news profiles
- Advisor Member Certificate for company use in exhibits and promotional materials
- $5,000 annually
- In-Kind participation in Advisor workgroups
- In-Kind collaboration to promote objectives
Become an Advisor
Eligible businesses can apply for membership by downloading the PDF application below or applying online.
Mail your application to the WDBC Executive Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to the WDBC Office at P.O. Box 1924, Edgewater, MD 21037. All Membership Applications are approved by the Board of Directors. The application includes a statement, which must be signed, that the applicant will abide by the approved WDBC Bylaws and Antitrust Compliance Policy and all other policy documents of the Council.