- This event has passed.
Collaborative-Delivery Project Seminar
October 3, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who: Planners, Entry Level Engineers, Project Managers, Program Managers, and others interested in learning
• Principles of Collaborative-Delivery Methods, Apportioning Risk, Procurement Fundamentals, Implementation and Comfort Zones, Market Trends for Collaborative Delivery in Water/Wastewater – Leofwin Clark, Brown and Caldwell
• Construction Manager at-Risk (CMAR) Project Delivery Case Study – Greg Ayers, Sundt Construction, Inc.
• RESCUing Silicon Valley’s Wastewater Conveyance System Using Progressive Design-Build – Kim Hackett, Silicon Valley Clean Water
• Contractor’s Perspective of Progressive Design-Build – TBD
• Designer/Equipment Vendor’s Perspective of Collaborative Project Delivery – TBD
Seminar Registration Details: Space is limited. No walk-ins accepted. A reservation is a commitment to pay. Click on the link
to Register Online.
Registration deadline is 4 PM on Wednesday, September 25, 2019.