- This event has passed.
Collaborative-Delivery Project Seminar
March 10 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
More and more projects are utilizing collaborative-delivery methods to deliver innovative, flexible, and successful projects. Unlike conventional design-bid-build projects, collaborative-delivery methods provide owner, designer, and builder input early and throughout the project providing a better distribution of risk, control, and creativity. This seminar will cover the core concepts of collaborative delivery and provide perspective from experienced engineers, contractors, and owners.
Who: Planners, Engineers, Project Managers, Program Managers, and other water/wastewater professionals interested in learning more about project delivery methods
• Collaborative Delivery 101 – Principles of Collaborative-Delivery Methods, Apportioning Risk, Procurement Fundamentals, Implementation and Comfort Zones, Market Trends for Collaborative Delivery in Water/Wastewater – Leofwin Clark, Brown and Caldwell
• Construction Manager at-Risk (CMAR) Project Delivery Case Study – Greg Ayers, Sundt Construction, Inc.
• RESCUing Silicon Valley’s Wastewater Conveyance System Using Progressive Design-Build – Kim Hackett, Silicon Valley Clean Water
• Contractor’s Perspective of Progressive Design-Build – Jonathan Keaney, The Walsh Group
Seminar Registration Details: Space is limited. No walk-ins accepted. A reservation is a commitment to pay. Click on the link
to Register Online.
Registration deadline is 5 PM on Wednesday, March 4, 2020.
- Register online and a separate Eventbrite link for credit card payment will be sent to you at a later date.
- Email Dolly Chen if you’d like a contact hours certificate