Utah State Legislation

U.C.A. § 11-39-107

A local entity may adopt procedures for CMAR or design-build if the local entity consults with a professional engineer licensed under Title 58, Chapter 22, Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors Licensing Act, or an architect licensed under Title 58, Chapter 3a, Architects Licensing Act, who has design-build experience and is employed by or under contract with the local entity.