WDBC advisor members are an affiliated “category” of firms working with, and providing services to, engineering and construction firms in the water design-build industry. Candidates for this group include legal, insurance and finance firms, equipment suppliers, consultants, contractors, vendors, trade associations, and academic institutions.
WDBC created this membership category to provide opportunities for service providers engaged in the water industry to collaborate with other member firms and gain further recognition of their services in design-build and other forms of collaborative project delivery.
• Participates in WDBC’s workgroups and committees developing practitioner guides and other resources to improve the practice of collaborative project delivery
• Contributes to the ongoing industry research, surveys, and studies
• Supports and participates with the WDBC in its ongoing education program
• Direct engagement opportunities with other member firms
• Access to select WDBC member publications, research documents, and educational tools
• Opportunity for education and training sessions for staff members
• Company acknowledgment on WDBC’s website and publications such as the WDBC E-News
• Opportunity to contribute blogs that address industry practices and issues
• Advisor Member Certificate for company use in exhibits and promotional materials
• Representative (selected unanimously by regular members) on the WDBC Board of Directors
• Represented on the WDBC Executive Committee by an advisor liaison (regular member) who interfaces with the advisor representative and advisor members to, among other things, help the advisor members effectively participate in the Council