Our Mission …To advance the best practices in design-build delivery methods through thought leadership and education, supported by research. WDBC’s research with its stakeholders forms the basis for its ongoing education and training sessions.
San Juan Chama Surface Water Treatment Plant
6000 Alexander Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 8710
This one-day inclusive education and training session for city and county officials; managers and staff of municipal, private, and governmental organizations; and private industry will provide essential knowledge needed to plan for, procure and manage design-build for water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
• Organization Preparation—Deciding to Use Collaborative Delivery
• Principles of Collaborative Delivery
• Apportioning Risk—Guiding Principles
• Contract Fundamentals: Liability, Warranty, and Commercial Concepts
• Procurement Process
• Implementation, Project Management, and Transition
Attendees participate in experiential exercises to apply lessons learned to real life projects.
Linda Hanifin Bonner, PH.D., CAE
Water Design-Build Council Executive Operations Manager
410.798.0842 office | 443.995.2285 direct